
Today,I found a 90's hardcore punk band, The casualties!
I was told their name by one of my friends.
The Casualties's members are
Rick- Bass
Jorge-Vocals
Meggers- Drums
Jake- Guitar
they formed band in 1990,maybe.(Sorry I don't know well)
I think Jorge's voice is really great. Not well, but his voice has power!
And also,their songs are cool, even if they are not good at skills.
I think it's ''HETAUMA'' in Japanese, means ''Bad at playing, but you can find it's so fantastic''
Please listen to them!!
Well, cuz I don't like pop songs,such like saying plausible things for peace, love,and so on,
I prefer the bands or singer singing ''One's truth''.
Sometimes I listen to like a party songs(?)
But It's best to listen to the music which works our minds, thought,and hearts.
I need and want to explore the music like that.
・・・・Fxcx with songs about nothing! HAHAHAHA!
I was told their name by one of my friends.
The Casualties's members are
Rick- Bass
Jorge-Vocals
Meggers- Drums
Jake- Guitar
they formed band in 1990,maybe.(Sorry I don't know well)
I think Jorge's voice is really great. Not well, but his voice has power!
And also,their songs are cool, even if they are not good at skills.
I think it's ''HETAUMA'' in Japanese, means ''Bad at playing, but you can find it's so fantastic''
Please listen to them!!
Well, cuz I don't like pop songs,such like saying plausible things for peace, love,and so on,
I prefer the bands or singer singing ''One's truth''.
Sometimes I listen to like a party songs(?)
But It's best to listen to the music which works our minds, thought,and hearts.
I need and want to explore the music like that.
・・・・Fxcx with songs about nothing! HAHAHAHA!

5 comments:
wow amazing hairstyle lol
hey knob! it's haru :P
u really like rock!
I will go to your house sometime soon :P
nice to meet you.
I want to listening this.
It's looks cool
Their hairstyles are very passion.
I want to watch your performance someday!!
Post a Comment