
NIRVANA is my favorite musician. Kurt Cobain, the vocal of NIRVANA is a very very great musician for me. Their music is very simple, but dynamic and powerful. I was shocked at their 1st album, NEVER MIND when I was a high school student. I always listned to the melodic punk like Green day. they are also great musician,but the music from my headphone was that I had ever listened. The lyric I coudn't understand was full of power, anger, and sad. I found the way I wanted.
NEVER MIND Shocked many people, like me when it was published in 1991.
In that time, many heavy metal and Hard Rock musicians were in American muisic scene.
Punk rock didn't have power in major. But there were great punk rockers in indies.
NIRVANA was a kind of them. NEVER MIND fassinated people,and the its style people didn't know was called ''grunge''.
This is one of my favorite songs of nirvana

2 comments:
I know only the name of Nirvana, but I have never listened their song. I'll listen them!
I know Nirvana and Kurt Cobain. This album jacket is very impressive because the baby is following money hehehe!
Post a Comment